Big R's Effects Tips
1. Main Tips: Under construction.
2. RECIPE FOR THE ULTIMATE TEXAS TONE:
Ingredients: 1 Rosewood fretboard Fender Stratocaster, 1 cord, one blackface Fender Super Reverb.
- Plug cable into guitar and amp.
- Turn amp on.
- Turn Guitar volume to "10" and amp to about "7".
- Be ready to savor the sweetness of this sound in about 30 seconds.
It is that simple. Down here in Texas, I see many of the great Texas blues players, as well as studio musicians, and this is what many of them use. As a matter of fact, I believe Antone's has a couple of BFSR's, and in the hands of Denny Freeman and the like, they just scream TEXAS!
Guitars | Amps | Effects | Home